Show all craft related posts Show all posts for Recipes Show all faith related posts Show all pattern posts Show all posts

Friday, January 8, 2010

January 8, New Year Challenge!!!

I haven't posted on this blog since September, basically because I have been posting on my other blog, www.12daysbook.blogspot.com. But, I am going to start, TODAY, with my new years challenge. We will see how long I am able to keep it up!

I want to create something new every day. Not just a blog or something written, although that will be part of it. I want to challenge myself to create a Hand Stampped card every day. Even on the weekends. Can I do it? If I remember! And make it a priority. So later today, I am going to create and post my first card in this challenge. I figure if I write it down and post it for the world to see, I am accountable, even if no one reads this.
SO HERE GOES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment