Show all craft related posts Show all posts for Recipes Show all faith related posts Show all pattern posts Show all posts

Sunday, May 6, 2012

LOAD 6

LOAD 6 by damazingmama
LOAD 6, a photo by damazingmama on Flickr.

Well, today's prompt was a killer!! This is a VERY modified version of todays prompt. It was a sketch, which did not look much like this at all. It is also based on another sketch for a challenge from Big Picture Classes for National Scrapbook Day. I melded them together and this is what I got. I did not know this about myself, as I have never tried to use one before, but I HATE using sketches!! I don't mind scrap lifting, but a blank sketch is no good for me. I might get used to it, if I tried or had to, but I am so glad I never bought a bunch of them and then discovered this!! And the photo is actually backwards....the right page goes on the left and the left on the right. At least that is how I originally "planned" (and I use that word very loosely) it. This is part of an album I am doing of an event I had at my house. These are some of the wonderful women that I am privileged to mentor and be friends with. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment