Show all craft related posts Show all posts for Recipes Show all faith related posts Show all pattern posts Show all posts

Friday, May 4, 2012

LOAD3

LOAD3 by damazingmama
LOAD3, a photo by damazingmama on Flickr.

I forgot to blog this one yesterday, so I am doing it now. I really want to get in the habit of writing and blogging again, so I am going to try to post each layouts as we do them. This prompt was "Use holiday colors". I immediately thought of my notes for the In(RL) events that I had this past weekend at our home because of the red and green poppies at the bottom of the cute journal pages. if I hadn't written all these notes, I would have forgotten something. I am doing an album about the event to document the joy that it was for me to do this for the sweet gals that attended. I am a "list maker" and I use a cute journal that Jayme gave me for all my notes/lists. I think there are about 15 pages of notes there, and then more on my my Pinterest boards. My ideas far exceeded my energy, but I got it all done anyway!! It was sew much fun! Since it was a beach theme, I got everyone a beach bag (at the dollar store!) and a beach towel (walmart) and embroidered their names on them. I put cute ribbon on hats for everyone, and we made velvet bookmarks and decorated flip flops for crafts. These are my lists, and a pic of the finished products. I love that I found this "life is good" in my stash. It matches perfectly, and the event was called, "In Real Life". Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment