Show all craft related posts Show all posts for Recipes Show all faith related posts Show all pattern posts Show all posts

Friday, May 4, 2012

LOAD4

LOAD4 by damazingmama
LOAD4, a photo by damazingmama on Flickr.

Here is todays LOAD512. Lain gave us the challenge today of using one of the 5 senses, hearing. As soon as I heard the prompt, I knew I had to do something with music. Music has always been important to me. I have a degree in voice, and have always loved to sing and worship God with my voice. This photo is of me, my son Sam, and one of my favorite artists, Jimmy Needham. (Jimmy is in the middle....as if you couldn't tell since my son looks so much like me!!) The lyrics behind the photo I hand wrote, and are to one of my fav. songs of his, Breathe. I used chipboard music symbols and inked them with white Brilliance, then used super thick embossing powder, got it nice and thick and then added a little interference red pearl-x and heated it one more time. The vellum has the journaling attached. The journaling is very personal about how music speaks to my spirit and encourages my soul.

I had just gotten this photo back from being developed yesterday, and it just worked perfectly. I already had all the goodies, so it came together pretty quickly and easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment